Thursday, November 13, 2008

Who's Who?!?!

Every once in a while, as I hold my cute little Tyler, I have flashbacks to exactly 3 years ago when Adam was the same age. They look so alike to me! Tyler is bigger and growing faster but they still look so alike. They have a lot of differences in personality, likes, and dislikes though.

So I made up a game almost as fun as Monopoly! It's called "Guess which Aguirre Baby I Am". I'm going to post pictures and you have to say if it is Tyler or Adam. Good Luck!

1.




2.




3.





4.




5.




6.


8 comments:

lish and toby said...

1. Adam
2. Tyler
3. Adam
4. Adam
5. Tyler
6. Tyler?

Can't wait to find out my score!They sure make cuties, those baby aguirres!

Tonilinn said...

1.Adam
2.Tyler
3.Adam
4.Tyler
5.Tyler
6.Adam

I hope that I am right on who is who!?!

Sirrine said...

1.Adam
2.Tyler
3.Adam
4.Tyler
5.Tyler
6.Adam

And Logan totally has the pjs that Tyler is wearing in the second picture!

Tana said...

1. Adam
2. Tyler
3. Adam
4. Tyler
5. Tyler
6. Adam

I hope chocolate is the prize.

Jack Walsh said...

1 Adam
2 Tyler
3 Adam
4 Adam
5 Tyler
6 Tyler

Cutest boys in the world. Don't break that mold they are both perfect!

Papa and Nana

fashgirl said...

I am with Tonilinn. I think they look different.

fashgirl said...

I lied. I think #4 is Adam too.

The Keenan Family said...

Adam
Tyler
Adam
Adam
Tyler
Tyler