Sunday, November 30, 2008
Posted by Linda A. at 8:44 PM
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Look how happy Adam is bowling!
Mario dancing with London, it was so super cute! They get along so well!
Posted by Linda A. at 10:05 PM
Monday, November 24, 2008
Posted by Linda A. at 1:36 PM
Posted by Linda A. at 12:05 PM
Friday, November 21, 2008
Posted by Linda A. at 10:27 AM
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
I have never seen such a happy baby! Tyler is always smiling, giggling, cooing, and even full out laughing. He is super ticklish and laughs whenever I wipe his bottom or take off his clothes. It is the cutest thing. We have been very blessed with a happy little guy! And on a side note...He is rolling over! I thought I still had a month or two before I had to worry about him being mobile, but nope! He can roll from his back to his stomach...he's growing way too fast!
Posted by Linda A. at 8:53 PM
So I figure we should have 4 kids...1 for the kitchen, 1 for the bathrooms, 1 for the yard, and 1 for the laundry. Totally kidding! But it was nice to have Adam cleaning along side me today. I was washing down all of our white woodwork and cabinets when Adam decided to clean the floors. He actually did a great job and kept saying how much fun he was having. Then he cleaned his whole room all by himself (which he does pretty often) and had me walk in with my eyes closed so he could suprise me with how clean it was. I'm sure this excitement for cleaning will fade fast so I am taking full advantage while I can!
Posted by Linda A. at 8:41 PM
So tonight before putting Adam to bed, I decided for scripture study I would help him memorize "The First Article of Faith". Seemed like a great Idea....WRONG!
Me: Copy what I say, alright. We Believe in God, the Eternal Father
Adam: We bewieve in God, the INternal Father
Me: And in His Son, Jesus Christ
Adam: And in His Son, Jesus Christ...Oh mommy I know who Jesus is!
Me: Good Job! And in the Holy Ghost.
Adam: No Mommy! Ghost's are scary! Is it like a spooky Halloween Ghost?
Me: No, he's a nice Ghost and helps us to be safe and happy
Adam: So the scriptures are all about scary ghost and mean people, huh?
Yeah, so this went on for quite a while until I was able to convince Adam that the scriptures are not spooky....
I just had to laugh!
Posted by Linda A. at 8:30 PM
Sunday, November 16, 2008
My little sister, Jennie, tagged me and since I want to be just like her when I grow up I figured I should do it!
8 Favorite TV Shows
1. The Office
2. Desperate Housewives
3. The Hills
5. Rachael Ray
6. What Not To Wear
7. iCarly (I know..Lame, but the Miranda Cosgrove is so cute!)
8.The Amazing Race
8 Favorite Restraunts
1. Kaleidoscope Pizza
2. NoHo's Hawaiian Cafe
3. Olive Garden (Salad!)
4. Red Robin
5. The teriyaki place by Jeff and Val's House
6. Millhollow (sandwiches and frozen yogurt)
7. Sonic (cranberry slushes!)
8. McGrath's Fish House
8 Books I'd Recommend
1. The Book of Mormon (Along with the Bible and other standard works)
2. Harry Potter Series
3. Twilight Series (and The Host, all by Stephenie Meyer)
4. Number the Stars (actually everything by Lois Lowry)
5. Women of Genesis Series by Orson Scott Card
6. The Chronicles of Narnia
7. Everything that is by Roald Dahl
8. The Kingdom and the Crown Series (by Gerald Lund)
8 Things that Happened Yesterday
1. Dropped Mario off at work and later picked him up
2. Went to the Church for Super Saturday where I got to catch up with lots of friends!
3. Made a Table Runner, some Christmas tags and a 12 days of Christmas Book
4.Took a class on Christmas Appetizers for Parties
5. Went to Old Navy where I ran into Chris and Janice and bought some stuff
6. Read stories to Adam and Tyler
7. Got a headache from not wearing my contacts (I have pink eye)
8. Read Skipping Christmas By John Grisham after the kids went to bed
8 Things I'm Looking Forward To
1. Hopefully getting a new car tommorow!
4. My family coming for Christmas!
5. Our family Reunion in Southern Nevada (January)
6. Tyler sleeping ALL the way through the night (7pm-7am!)
7. Adam having no more accidents!!!
8. Our trip to Ecuador (hasn't been planned yet but we are hoping to go soon!)
8 Things on My Wish List
1. A car!
2. Cute clothes that are a size 4 (oh and a body that will fit them!)
3. A new dining room table
4. A new TV (we got ours for free 5 years ago...)
5. An hour to sit in the jacuzzi and read with no disruptions
6. A baby girl (SOMEDAY! Don't get too excited Mom and Dad!)
7. A bigger SD card for my camera
8. A trip to Ecuador!
8 Things I Love About Fall
1. The Colors
2. The Clothes
3. The Crisp Air
4. My Birthday
5. It gets dark earlier so Adam will go to bed at 7!
6. New shows on TV
7. Mario gets off at 8 instead of 9....yay!!!
8. The Decorations (pumpkins, leaves, etc.)
8 people I tag....
Posted by Linda A. at 5:28 PM
Friday, November 14, 2008
Everyone did pretty well telling the boys apart! Even Mario and I had a hard time with it, so don't feel bad if you got some wrong. The Answers are:
So Alisha, Mom and Dad, and Jacki got it right! Yay (but there is no prize lol)!
Posted by Linda A. at 11:49 PM
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Posted by Linda A. at 4:18 PM
Saturday, November 8, 2008
This was taken at Salinas Beach in Ecuador on Christmas Day. Yes, Christmas on the beach! This was 2 days before our 1 year anniversary.
Posted by Linda A. at 8:44 PM
Posted by Linda A. at 10:54 AM
Tyler is 3 1/2 months now (I know! I can't believe it!) and LOVES to take baths. I don't think he has ever cried getting a bath yet. He's too big now for the bathroom sink and has graduated to the kitchen sink. He has this total blissed out and relaxed face in the bath. And the smell! There is not a single smell in this world better than a baby right out of the bath. Love it!
This was Tyler's first bath at the hospital. They actually bathed him in my hospital room so I got to watch. He actually did cry when the nurse first got him wet, but then he got the hang of it.
Posted by Linda A. at 10:19 AM
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Posted by Linda A. at 7:37 PM
Monday, November 3, 2008
Posted by Linda A. at 10:47 PM