Monday, November 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Jacki!!!!


Jacki is my cousin and my best friend in the whole world! There is no one in the world quite like my Jacki. She is hilarious and knows more about me than probably anyone...and still likes me (that's gotta count for something)! Jacki is married to a great guy, an amazing Mom to two of the cutest boys on earth, and works for microsoft. I don't know how she does it all! She is always thinking of others and loves being right where the action is. We have been to lots of Mariner games, Nsync concerts, and trips to the mall together. Then of course there are the countless cousin sleepovers and inside jokes. I always have fun when I'm with her! Jacki, I love you millions and couldn't ask for a better friend! Have a fantastic birthday (maybe I'll have a cranberry slush in your honor)!

0 comments: