Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Tyler is All Smiles



I have never seen such a happy baby! Tyler is always smiling, giggling, cooing, and even full out laughing. He is super ticklish and laughs whenever I wipe his bottom or take off his clothes. It is the cutest thing. We have been very blessed with a happy little guy! And on a side note...He is rolling over! I thought I still had a month or two before I had to worry about him being mobile, but nope! He can roll from his back to his stomach...he's growing way too fast!

6 comments:

The Keenan Family said...

He is getting so big! How sweet!

The VanderHoevens said...

He is probably smiling thinking of coming up and playing with Zach ;) - Valerie

lish and toby said...

I know, I heard him laughing saturday during the cooking class, loved it! so cute to hear, it's hard not to start giggling yourself!

Kim and Jon said...

what a cute happy baby! and no worries about the "blog stalking" LOL

Anonymous said...

He makes me smile. What an adorable child! He says he wants to visit me!

Sirrine said...

Logan rolls over too... it's crazy! Tyler is SO cute!