Saturday, November 8, 2008

Tyler's Bathtime

Tyler is 3 1/2 months now (I know! I can't believe it!) and LOVES to take baths. I don't think he has ever cried getting a bath yet. He's too big now for the bathroom sink and has graduated to the kitchen sink. He has this total blissed out and relaxed face in the bath. And the smell! There is not a single smell in this world better than a baby right out of the bath. Love it!


This was Tyler's first bath at the hospital. They actually bathed him in my hospital room so I got to watch. He actually did cry when the nurse first got him wet, but then he got the hang of it.


This was his second bath when he was a week old. He looked so tiny!

One of Adam's favorite things is to put lotion on Tyler after his bath. Adam is so gentle and loving with his baby brother.



This was Tyler's bath last night. He's getting so big!

1 comments:

Tonilinn said...

Your boys are so cute!