Saturday, November 8, 2008

I've been tagged!


So Savannah tagged me (you are so busted! jk). I don't know if I have anything interesting for this, but I want to see what other people write. Here goes!
1. I was a mascot wrangler for the MLB All-Star game when it was in Seattle (2001 I think). I got to go on the field during the warmup and watch the homerun derby from "behind-the-scenes". My mascot was cool so I told him who I wanted to see and he made it happen. In fact, I almost got hit in the head by a ball Cal Ripken Jr. hit. It was pretty fun, especially because so much of my family got to do it too!



2. I've been to five Nsync concerts....and would go tomorrow if there was one! In Arizona we got into the after party and were really close to them. And we got pretty close all the times outside their hotel....yeah I'm a little crazy.....don't tell Mario (he hasn't figures it out yet) ;)





3. I went to community college instead of high school my junior and senior year. Yay for free college!

4. I've never once gotten in a fight with my parents...probably because they are awesome and my mom and I have the same brain. Really, we finish each other's sentences and have the same headaches.



5. I was only at the hospital for 45 minutes before Tyler was born. I showed up at 7cm and didn't have time for an epidural. Yeah, no fun! I was at Costco eating cheese pizza with my Mom at 1:30 and he was born at 3:30. Mario barely made it to the hospital. (This was after 2 days of constant contractions, so don't think I got off too easy!)

This was taken on the way inside the hospital at 2:45 pm, between contractions.


This was our little gift from God who arrived 45 minutes later at 3:30pm!


6. Mario and I met in April 2003 and were married that December after being apart the entire Summer. We spent less than a month in the same state as each other before we were engaged. We had huge phone bills and conversations at very weird times of the day. We were always in different time zones, some examples, I was in Hawaii while he was in Idaho, I was in Seattle while he was in Ecuador and then New Jersey.

This was taken at Salinas Beach in Ecuador on Christmas Day. Yes, Christmas on the beach! This was 2 days before our 1 year anniversary.


7. I am TERRIFIED of rats/mice/bats...any RODENT! Eww, Yuck, Gross, I would rather come face to face with an axe murder in a cemetary at midnight on Halloween than have a rat in my house. This is a picture at Hawthorne park about an hour before a mouse tried to kill me. I don't think the people in that park have ever seen a pregnant lady run so fast!












I am going to tag Alisha, Crissy, Adrian (because I am trying to force him to actually write on his blog!), Heather, Jacki, my mom, and Daniel.

















3 comments:

Anja said...

I like NSYNC too..OOPS, did I just say that out loud!?

Anonymous said...

You are awesome but your dad looks a little crazy!

PS sorry about the head

Heather Cheney | heatherlikesfood.com said...

Hey! I found your blog, how fun! Don't be ashamed, N'sync was a very big part of my life at one point and I will still break out "bye bye bye" every once and again. I just can't help it!