Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Posted by Linda A. at 4:06 PM
Thursday, October 23, 2008
I have never in my life chopped so much! I'm going to be dreaming onions tonight!
Posted by Linda A. at 10:44 PM
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
I decided to embarrass Mario and do this because I never really write about him in our blog...I'm not even sure he knows we have a blog! LOL
1. How old is your husband? 28
2. How long have you been married? Five years in December, can you believe it?
3. Who eats more? Mario
4. Who said I love you first? Mario, It was in my parent's family room when he came to visit
5. Who is taller? Mario, but only by a few inches
6. Who sings better? Same?
7. Who is smarter? Finances and common sense..Mario, Book smarts and science along with celebrity gossip....me
8. If he is sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen? Canal Uno, CNN en Espanol, Ecuadorian soccer, Fox's News
9. Who controls the T.V. remote? When he's home he does
10. Who does the laundry? I wash and then he usually puts away to rooms while I fold
11. Who does the dishes? He does when he is home, but usually me
12. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me
13. Who cooks dinner? I do because I'm home, but he helps out when he is home and usually does Sunday dinner
14. Who is more stubborn? hmm don't know...same
15. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? I am always the one to end a fight because I HATE contention
16. Whose parents do you see more often? Mine
17. Who has more friends? I have more friends that I hang out with regularly, but he has lots of friends too
18. Who has more siblings? me, 4vs.2
19. You’re out to eat, what kind of dressing does he get on his salad? Ranch
20. What is one food he doesn’t like? Spaghetti, which is my favorite
21. Where did he go to high school? Espiritu Santo
22. What shoe size does he wear? 8.5
23. If he were to collect anything, it would be? Money maybe cars...lol
24. What is his favorite type of sandwich? Quizno's probably
25. He could eat this everyday? Rice
26. Favorite cereal? Cinnamon Toast Crunch
27. He wouldn’t be caught dead wearing? A t-shirt other than to bed or the gym
28. Favorite sports team? Barcelona Soccer
29. Who will he vote for? McCain, although he threatens Obama because I said I'd move to Ecuador is he wins
30. What is his sign? I don't know April 6th? what's that?
31. What is something you do that he wishes you didn’t do? Stress out about dumb things and complain about my weight
32. How many states has he lived in? New jersey, California, Idaho, Washington, Oregon
33. What is his heritage? Ecuadorian
34. You bake him a cake for his birthday, what kind is it? 3 Milk Cake
35. Did he play sports in high school? I think he did martial arts, swam, and played volley ball
36. He could spend hours doing what? Looking at cars online because we are looking for one right now
37. What is your favorite thing about him, both physically and emotionally? He is really handsome, especially his smile and he cares about our family more than anything, he is a great dad!
I love you Mario!
Posted by Linda A. at 11:31 AM
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Being the huge wimp that I am about staying home alone, we once again followed Mario on a business trip up to Portland. It was last week but I have been a little slow with blogging. We had a nice stay and I was able to go to Ikea which is always fun. The best part though was meeting my Dad and sister, Laura, in Chehalis for dinner! We went North and they went South and we met at a little local diner. The food was....well....not that great at all! But the company couldn't be beat. It was so nice to see them! The only downside is that I have had a headache for a few weeks now that will not go away. On the way back down to Portland from Dinner with my Dad my head started hurting so bad that I couldn't see straight and I kept throwing up. The food was even worse coming the other direction! Not so fun! I was about 98% sure I was going to die from the pain and that is saying something considering that I had a baby with no drugs a few short months ago. I did survive, but still have the headache! I've been pretty miserable off and on with it for a while now so it was nice to get out of town and have a change of scenery. Plus we got to spend some great quality time as a family! Here are some pics.
We ordered a crib at the hotel for Tyler to sleep in but Adam wanted to instead...silly boy!
Posted by Linda A. at 8:26 PM
Posted by Linda A. at 7:13 PM
Friday, October 17, 2008
Tyler all cozy and ready for a chilly weather walk!
Having fun at Kid Time
Adam really wants to eat a pumpkin.....He asks every night for dinner...
Posted by Linda A. at 8:53 PM
Saturday, October 4, 2008
Posted by Linda A. at 5:17 PM
Thursday, October 2, 2008
Adam ran away as soon as the camera came out. And yes, he is wearing no pants. For some reason he likes to run around in his underwear. Admit it, you would too if you could!
Posted by Linda A. at 10:49 PM