Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Turning 25!


Last week was my 25th birthday! I was spoiled and got to celebrate a few times. My good friend Janice had her birthday the week before, so we took advantage and had a joint birthday dinner at her house. I even got to share her ice cream cake....Thanks Janice's parents! After dinner we went for a walk at Lithia Park in all of its beautiful autumn glory. Janice took a few pictures of our family and I will post them later. Then on Monday night Mario and I went out to dinner at McGraths (Tyler got to tag along, but Janice and Chris watched Adam). We ate way to much delicious steak, shrimp, crab, etc. and had a very relaxing evening! Tyler gave me a fantastic birthday present by sleeping the whole time. Then on Wednesday my actual birthday I went to Old Navy and bought some new clothes which is always fun. Then Mario suprised me by getting off early, giving me an awesome digital picture frame, and bringing the whole family out to Red Robin for dinner. We also finally decided on a car and Mario brought it home to showme for my birthday, but it is still being checked in the shop, so the deal is not quite done. We had a great time as a family and I feel very blessed for another wonderful year! Thanks to everyone for their birthday wishes!

7 comments:

Bean said...

Thanks for your comment. Happy late Birthday! Sounds like you had a good one. I wish I was 25 again!

Tana said...

Wow. A Quarter of a Century. Just wait. It gets better!

Cameron, Shannon Voge said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LINDA!!!!!!!!!

Kirsten said...

happy b-day, and sorry i didn't call that day (i really meant to!) glad it was so fun!

Anja said...

Sounds like you had a fun birthday!! Happy birthday again!

lish and toby said...

sounds like lots of celebrating going on! glad to hear it was fab! Welcome to the mid twenties!

Anonymous said...

Wow Linda you are OLD. How come I have a 25 year old daughter and I am only 30?