Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Lava Lanes




This past weekend we went bowling with the Jones family! While there we ran into our friend Amanda and her son so we all bowled together! We had a great time eating greasy bowling alley food and teaching our young children the oh so important skill of knocking down pins with a ball. Tyler enjoyed watching us but soon got bored and fell asleep. Adam LOVED it! He had to put the ball down and push it down the lane, which took about 2 full minutes because it went so slow. Amanda's son and Adam had fun together and loved their bowling names, ironman and tree ball (yes, Adam was tree ball and no, I don't get it). London was adorable watching us all bowl and enjoyed cheering on her Mommy and Daddy. But in the end...I WON! Yeah, no big deal...but I kicked butt...hahaha jk! Let's do it again!

Look how happy Adam is bowling!


Tyler and Daddy bonding!


But then Tyler fell asleep. I swear this kid can sleep anywhere!

Mario dancing with London, it was so super cute! They get along so well!
This is my winning bowling stance. I actually am really not good but like to pretend! I took bowling in college and am still paying off those student loans, so I better win! (yes, I took bowling and not economy or something more important..)
Overall a great night!

4 comments:

Tana said...

What? Bowling doesn't pay off? Now you tell me! Fun pics.

Josh and Kate said...

Looks like fun!

Anonymous said...

Way to go Linda. My biggest shock is that you were able to get Mario to wear those lovely bowling shoes! We need to go to bowling for bucks sometime again.

Emily said...

Bowling sounds like a lot of fun, I love the pictures