Friday, November 21, 2008

Midnight Madness!




Twilight came out at midnight last night, so of course I had to be there! Mario thought I had lost my mind and was a little worried about having Tyler for so long (he is yet to take a bottle!), but did great. Adam slept the whole time and Tyler only got fussy the last half hour. I met my friends Crissy and Anya at about 9:30pm (thanks guys for saving me a spot!) and didn't get home until about 3am.



The place was packed and ressembled a stake dance...when did I get old!? Everyone was giggling about boys and doing homework, too funny! We were in our seats about two hours before the movie and got to talk, eat popcorn, and drink soda. It was great! During the movie all the little girlies kept giggling in the weirdest parts and laughing about nothing. And of course there were people saying very loudly things like "That's not how it is in the book!" A little annoying! Oh well....I thought the movie was great!

I love the Twilight books and was so excited for the movie, and was not dissapointed. It was a little cheesy but so were the books. How can they make a superhuman glittering vampire not look a little cheesy! I thought the acting was great and can't wait for the sequels. It's about awkward teenagers who don't know what do with their emotions so the awkwardness of the movie was perfect. At first all the close up eye staring junk bothered me but so mch of the book is Bella's thoughts not action, so it made sense. Go see it and judge for yourself, but I liked it!




I wasn't able to sit with my other friends because they were in another theater, but we had quite a group (the picture is a very small few)! Most wearing our awesome Bite Me! shirts (thanks Michelle!). And I went in theory with my Mom, sister, aunts, and cousins via cell phone calls in the middle of the night...hahaha!So now I have to go see it again, who wants to come!

3 comments:

Cameron, Shannon Voge said...

Wasn't it fun going at midnight? Did you hear that they officially stated that they are going to make the New Moon movie now? I put the press release on my blog, you have to read it... I can't believe it! I didn't think the movie was that good... hopefully new moon will be better!

Anonymous said...

go twilight it was so fun

jennifer said...

I want to come! I haven't seen it yet! I think we are going for FHE tomorrow.