Saturday, November 8, 2008

Tyler loves BYU-I

I worked as a student assistant to the awesome Bro. McGary (the dean of the ag and life science college) at Brigham Young University-Idaho. Sister Ruud is his secretary and an amazing person. I loved working there and was so sad to leave. In parting they gave me this BYU-I sleeper for Adam. Now Tyler gets his turn in it. I told him about all his family that is there right now. We have a lot! My brothers Adrian and Daniel, my sister Jennie, and many cousins on both Mario and my side of the family all go there.

This is his sad face because he misses you guys!



But then he decided to eat Adam....

5 comments:

Tonilinn said...

I love the BYU-l sleeper on Tyler,it is so Cool!!!

Jack Walsh said...

Ahhhhh I love those boys so much!

Love NaNa

Savannah said...

You've been tagged! Check out my blog!

Tana said...

He is so adorable. I didn't get to hold him last night! I'm coming for him tomorrow!

Crissy said...

How adorable! I love the one where he is eating Adam. It's my fave!