Monday, September 29, 2008

Our Life Right Now

So, I don't really have any individual thing to blog about so I thought I'd do an update.



Mario- He is still working at Lithia as Sales Manager selling lots (hopefully!) of cars. Yesterday he was set apart as Elder's Quorum President, so he should be nice and busy between work, his calling, and us. As always he is a wonderful husband and father, in fact, Tyler saves his biggest smiles for Daddy.



Linda- I am a busy work-at-home-raising-kids-mom (whew, thats a mouthful) and enjoy it. Somedays are so crazy that I kinda miss being a chemist...but then I get over that pretty quick when I think of someone else watching my darling boys. I wouldn't miss being home with them for the world. I have started working out 3 days a week at the Stake Center. It is a really hard work out and I have already had results after only one week! I also keep busy with Relief Society as the Secretary.



Adam- Adam has the good life. He has swimming lessons, play dates at the park or kid time, story time at the library, and a million other fun things. He is starting to get use to sharing mommy time with the baby. Today he was even able to swim by himself without floaties! He is a happy kid.

Tyler- He is cute as can be. He sleeps well through the night and only is fussy in the evenings. The rest of the time he gives us big gummy smiles. He is starting to look more like a baby than a newborn now. We just adore him!

3 comments:

lish and toby said...

Hey, who do you work out with? I'll for sure be joining you in the winter months!

Anonymous said...

I love you guys!

Tana said...

See what happens when I skip Sacrament! Tell Mario, Congratulations. It's the hardest calling in the world...I mean "Ward"