Wednesday, September 24, 2008

The Robin Hood Craze

This may even be bigger than Adam's "Car's" obsession! We watch Disney's Robin Hood at least once a day. Nothing else has even played on our tv for about a week. It just cracks me up because the movie was made in the 70's and doesn't have any of the fancy computer generated images the Disney movies have now. Adam sings "ooo-de-laly oo-de-laly golly what a day" constantly. So of course he wants to be Robin Hood for Halloween. I was really hoping he would pick something easy like a mummy, but now I have to figure out how to make a robin hood costume....any ideas?

2 comments:

Tana said...

I think you could find some tights with a man's brown vest. Tie a ribbon or rope as a belt and all you have to find is a hat. Green shirt under the vest of course. Mario could go as Friar Tuck and you are Maid Marian. Tyler could be Little John!

Sirrine said...

At least that movie has catchy songs... I like the snake.