Wednesday, September 24, 2008

What I do when I have 4 loads of laundry to fold.....

1.What is your occupation right now? Mommy extroidanaire
2.What color are your socks right now? My feets are naked
3.What are you listening to right now? my deathcab for cutie station on pandora.com
4. What was the last thing that you ate? diet coke
5.Can you drive a stick shift? yep.
6.Last person you spoke to on the phone? Mario I think
7.Do you like the person who sent this to you? Of course, I love Rachel
8.How old are you today? 24 and 11/12ths
9.What is your favorite sport(S) to watch? I like to watch Mario watching soccer...it's hilarious
10.What is your favorite drink(s)? diet coke and cranberry slushes from sonic
11.Have you ever dyed your hair? yes, but it has never worked
12.Favorite food? spaghetti
13.What is the last movie you watched? Robin Hood
14.Favorite day of the year? Easter Sunday
15.How do you vent anger? Cry
16.What was your favorite toy as a child? I liked barbies until I was in Jr. High
17.What is your favorite season? autumn
18.Cherries or Blueberries? cherries, but not cherry flavoring
19.Do you want your friends to e-mail you back? sure
20.Who is the most likely to respond?No one
21.Who is least likely to respond?Everyone
22.Living arrangements? house with Mario, Adam, and Tyler
23.When was the last time you cried? Today I was reading The Diary of Ma Yan and it made me tear up
24.What is on the floor of your closet? hangers, clothes, lots of Marios ties, shoes, our dirty clothes hamper...
25.Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending email to? This is a blog not email...
26What did you do last night? Clean house, cook Taco's, pick up Mario from work, read, put kids through baths and to bed
27.What are you most afraid of? Rats, mice, bats....RODENTS
28. Plain, cheese, or spicy? Cheesy
29.Favorite dog breed? stuffed animal
30.Favorite day of the week? Sunday, because Mario almost always has it off
31.How many states have you lived in?3
32.Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds!!! What kind of silly question is that!
33.What is your favorite flower? Tulips

Add this to your blog if you are awesome......

1 comments:

Tana said...

You are so funny. I will get to this one sometime!