Thursday, October 2, 2008

Mid-Afternoon Snapshot

A couple days ago I decided to get the camera out and take more pictures of our everyday life. Nothing planned...just hanging out in the family room with the boys while Mario was at work.
Tyler wasn't too happy about it at first....

....but warmed up to the idea.

Adam ran away as soon as the camera came out. And yes, he is wearing no pants. For some reason he likes to run around in his underwear. Admit it, you would too if you could!

Adam likes to make faces..... Maybe a future actor?
Sad



happy



Suprised


Tyler makes faces too!
This is his "I'm fed up because my mom won't stop taking pictures of me and I'm too little too sit in this chair!" face.
And here is his, "Here, I'll give you one good picture and then go away" face.
I love my boys!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love those boys too

Sirrine said...

You guys are so funny! I do that with Logan all the time too... when Chris is at work.

Tonilinn said...

Your boys are adorable. I cant wait until I can meet you guys at the reunion. Love you all, Tonilinn