Friday, September 26, 2008

Tokyo Steak House

I'm a little late posting some of these things...but I just downloaded a ton of pictures onto my computer so SORRY!!!




For my Mom's birthday (Sept. 10th) I took my Mom and Dad out to the Tokyo Steak House in Federal Way. It is one of those places where they cook in front of you. It was delicious and entertaining.




Here is our Chef






Adam used chopsticks!




The Birthday girl was obviously drunk...JK! (Wait, can you get drunk from Diet Coke?)




So Yummy!




Tyler slept through the whole show...




5 comments:

Tana said...

We have Shoji's here. It's a bit expensive but so good. I love my mom's shirt.

Anonymous said...

I was just trying to entertain Adam, I can't believe you put that picture of me up. You are in big trouble sister!

Savannah said...

Hey! Just wanted to let you know that I'm your new blog stalker! It's great to catch up on your life! We REALLY need to get together soon!!

Josh and Kate said...

so did you same any food for me. I love eating at places like that. Your mom looks like she is loads of fun!!

lish and toby said...

Your mom is hoot!! What a great Nana for the boys!