Saturday, January 1, 2011

Do I Dare?

New Years Day has always come with a resolve to do better, try harder, lose that last 15 lbs, and be perfect in all aspects of life. Of course 10 minutes in to January 1st I am eating chocolate while yelling at my kids in a dirty house. But those 10 minutes of perfection have to count for something....right?

I may fall short in most of my goals but I am BIG on giving myself one resolution that I WILL fulfill every year. In the past I have given up chocolate, soda, and french fries. I have learned to cook through using new recipes. And a personal favorite was reading 100 books. This year I have decided to do a blog a day. I know, I know....just stop laughing and hear me out for a minute. Yes, I am the worse blogger ever. My posts come sporadically with months between. But my bff, Jacki, inspired me and I have made up my mind. Can't be worse than giving up chocolate, right?! So hold on tight and check back daily! This means you Mom, since you will probably be my only follower. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will be your most loyal reader.

The Keenan Family said...

I love that I inspired you! You will be so happy you are doing it. Don't give up! I will read daily doe sure.