Sunday, January 30, 2011

#23 15 Facts About Me


1. I was born in Tyler, Texas but will always claim to be a Washingtonian.

2. I have a bachelor's degree in Biology from BYU-Idaho.

3. I met Mario in April 2003 and was married that December.

4. I have been married to my soul mate for 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

5. I love having all boys!

6. I am part of Na Wahines, a hula performance group.

7. I am addicted to Diet Coke.

8. I can and do read for hours at a time.

9. My dream is to be a successful writer.

10. I like cooking when I want to but hate cooking when I have to.

11. I go to Target at least twice a week.

12. I really don't like TV that much.

13. I can't stand mess.

14. I have a love/hate relationship with politics and listen to Limbaugh, Hannity, Beck, and Levine daily.

15. I really want to go on a vacation!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fact - You have a mom who loves you.