Thursday, January 6, 2011

#2 FOOD!




Alex is 6 1/2 months old, which is one of my favorite ages. Every taste of food is a new experience for him. It is a delight to see him try new things. Today for breakfast he had one of his favorite meals, rice cereal with applesauce mixed in. I canned the apple sauce this fall with apples from my friend's neighbor's tree. Nutritous and delicious! (For real....I tried it.) The funny thing is that he will only swallow the food while sucking his thumb. Weird! I really hope he out grows it ;)

I am supposed to write something I ate today for the 30 day blog challenge so here goes:

  • oatmeal
  • beefy 5 layer burrito from Taco Bell
  • Diet Pepsi (yuck! The downside to Taco Bell)
  • A speculaasje cookie
  • Pulled pork sandwich for dinner

Not the most nutritous day ever. Whatev!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute cute cute!!