Tuesday, January 11, 2011

#5- A photo of yourself 2 years ago



Ack! I don't love this picture of me, at all! But I love the girlies in it and it is so representative of my life two years ago. I noticed in every picture of me from two years ago that I was fat. Which is kinda funny because my excuse was that I had a 6 month old (Tyler). Well, now I have a 7 month old (Alex) and am at least 15 pounds lighter than I was then. Yay for that!

This picture was taken at our annual Chocolate Extravaganza. Just close your eyes and imagine...(insert angelic melody)....chocolate as far as the eye can see. Fun times!

Anja is right next to me. She moved a while back and is greatly missed. Two years ago we were getting together regularly for play dates and girl's nights out.

Janice comes next. She also moved away, but just recently. I miss her to pieces. She is such a creative, fun person and one of my best friends.

Crissy is at the end. I just got to see today at her baby shower. She is having a little girl! She has two boys already. This girl is so fun to be around.

What would I do without my girlfriends and chocolate?!

1 comments:

Anja said...

ohhh...fun times! I miss the girls! very cute picture! I sure miss having the chocolate event though!