Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Mario Mayhem

I decided to embarrass Mario and do this because I never really write about him in our blog...I'm not even sure he knows we have a blog! LOL


1. How old is your husband? 28
2. How long have you been married? Five years in December, can you believe it?
3. Who eats more? Mario
4. Who said I love you first? Mario, It was in my parent's family room when he came to visit
5. Who is taller? Mario, but only by a few inches
6. Who sings better? Same?
7. Who is smarter? Finances and common sense..Mario, Book smarts and science along with celebrity gossip....me
8. If he is sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen? Canal Uno, CNN en Espanol, Ecuadorian soccer, Fox's News
9. Who controls the T.V. remote? When he's home he does
10. Who does the laundry? I wash and then he usually puts away to rooms while I fold
11. Who does the dishes? He does when he is home, but usually me
12. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me
13. Who cooks dinner? I do because I'm home, but he helps out when he is home and usually does Sunday dinner
14. Who is more stubborn? hmm don't know...same
15. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? I am always the one to end a fight because I HATE contention
16. Whose parents do you see more often? Mine
17. Who has more friends? I have more friends that I hang out with regularly, but he has lots of friends too
18. Who has more siblings? me, 4vs.2
19. You’re out to eat, what kind of dressing does he get on his salad? Ranch
20. What is one food he doesn’t like? Spaghetti, which is my favorite
21. Where did he go to high school? Espiritu Santo
22. What shoe size does he wear? 8.5
23. If he were to collect anything, it would be? Money maybe cars...lol
24. What is his favorite type of sandwich? Quizno's probably
25. He could eat this everyday? Rice
26. Favorite cereal? Cinnamon Toast Crunch
27. He wouldn’t be caught dead wearing? A t-shirt other than to bed or the gym
28. Favorite sports team? Barcelona Soccer
29. Who will he vote for? McCain, although he threatens Obama because I said I'd move to Ecuador is he wins
30. What is his sign? I don't know April 6th? what's that?
31. What is something you do that he wishes you didn’t do? Stress out about dumb things and complain about my weight
32. How many states has he lived in? New jersey, California, Idaho, Washington, Oregon
33. What is his heritage? Ecuadorian
34. You bake him a cake for his birthday, what kind is it? 3 Milk Cake
35. Did he play sports in high school? I think he did martial arts, swam, and played volley ball
36. He could spend hours doing what? Looking at cars online because we are looking for one right now
37. What is your favorite thing about him, both physically and emotionally? He is really handsome, especially his smile and he cares about our family more than anything, he is a great dad!

I love you Mario!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Mario too!