Friday, October 17, 2008

This is why life is good...

I LOVE AUTUMN....and you have to call it autumn not fall. Fall is such a boring word for such a gorgeous time of year! I love the red, orange, and yellow leaves which are stunning in Southern Oregon. I love layering clothes and not having to hide in the air conditioning all day. I love the occasional rain storm that makes everything smell so fresh and then the crisp air that follows. Decorating with pumpkins, cornstalks, halloween things....so much fun! Autumn is also full of great days...the first day of school, halloween, thanksgiving, and my birthday (along with about half the family, my friend Janice and of course Conner who shares my birthday).


So we have been taking advantage of Autumn with some walks, crafts, and shopping for warmer clothes...so fun! Here are some pictures!



Tyler all cozy and ready for a chilly weather walk!






These are the mums in my yard. I love them! I like to take credit for them even though our gardner planted them and weeds around them, while our automatic sprinkler waters them...oh well!






This is the making of Adam's Robin Hood costume. Janice you are awesome!!!



Having fun at Kid Time


Adam really wants to eat a pumpkin.....He asks every night for dinner...

We even went to a great Halloween Party this weekend so I'll add pictures later!

1 comments:

NephiAndTonilinn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.