Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Spooky Halloween Fun

In the past I've never really been into Halloween, but having kids totally has changed Halloween for me. This year we have had so much fun! This weekend my friend Janice had a Halloween get together. It was so fun to hang out with friends and see everyones costumes.

Tyler was the cutest lil' pumpkin!



Adam was Robin Hood! This isn't the best picture of him in his costume but it's the only one I have. He actually won best kid costume!



This is the table with the spooky halloween tree that Janice and I made. We ate carmel corn, mummy cupcakes, pumpkin cake, wicked witch eyes (deviled eggs), warty witch fingers (pickles), bat eyes (olives), witche's brew (punch), and some other fun things.




This is the pumpkin carving contest. Adam was a little feaked out by the mess at first but ended up having a great time. Although he did keep trying to eat raw pumpkin?!? Believe it or not this is the first pumpkin I have ever carved on my own. I guess as a kid I was more comfortable watching the carving then doing it...I'm not so great with knives! I think it turned out cute though.



Two little pumpkins!
This is proof that some people are having baby girls! Tyler is so lucky surrounded by cute girls!

3 comments:

Tonilinn said...

We love your boys costumes! We will be posting Noah's costume on him in the next couple of days.

Tonilinn, and Nephi

NephiAndTonilinn said...

Your boys are realy cute in there costumes
Nephi and Toni

Cameron, Shannon Voge said...

What cute costumes!!! I'm diggin' the Robin Hood costume!