Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Seven Oaks

Last Saturday I took Adam and Tyler to Seven Oaks Farm for some Autumn fun! We picked out an "eating pumpkin" because Adam is obsessed with eating a pumpkin, but now I have to figure out how to cook it. They had pony rides, a petting zoo, cookie decorating, face painting, and lots of food. Tyler slept almost the whole time so I wasn't able to get any cute pumpkin pics with him and Adam was acting so serious that his pics aren't too great. But I'll post them anyways!










5 comments:

Anonymous said...

once again, yes, I do have the most adorable grandsons in the whole world!

Anja said...

I LOVE 7 oaks!

NephiAndTonilinn said...

Sounds like fun
P.S. Happy Birthday

The VanderHoevens said...

If I was there, I would have warned him about horses - they are never to be trusted!! ;) - Valerie

Tana said...

It looks like so much fun. I don't think I can talk my peach into going. But i love the pictures.