Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Portland...again

Being the huge wimp that I am about staying home alone, we once again followed Mario on a business trip up to Portland. It was last week but I have been a little slow with blogging. We had a nice stay and I was able to go to Ikea which is always fun. The best part though was meeting my Dad and sister, Laura, in Chehalis for dinner! We went North and they went South and we met at a little local diner. The food was....well....not that great at all! But the company couldn't be beat. It was so nice to see them! The only downside is that I have had a headache for a few weeks now that will not go away. On the way back down to Portland from Dinner with my Dad my head started hurting so bad that I couldn't see straight and I kept throwing up. The food was even worse coming the other direction! Not so fun! I was about 98% sure I was going to die from the pain and that is saying something considering that I had a baby with no drugs a few short months ago. I did survive, but still have the headache! I've been pretty miserable off and on with it for a while now so it was nice to get out of town and have a change of scenery. Plus we got to spend some great quality time as a family! Here are some pics.






















We ordered a crib at the hotel for Tyler to sleep in but Adam wanted to instead...silly boy!

1 comments:

Audrey said...

Linda!! I found your blog address on facebook. Now we can be blogging friends. Our is audreyandtoren.blogspot.com. Your boys are so cute!! Also, if you make the trip up to Portland again, I'd love to get together. We're living in Oregon City (which is just outside Portland). It's good to know you're happy and that life is going well!