Thursday, March 10, 2011

We've Been Hit

After months of health our family has finally gotten hit by the bug thats been going around. Tyler is coughing with a bad runny nose and a MAJOR case of the fussies. It doesn't help that I accidentally hit him in the head with the knob on our pantry yesterday. He has a huge black and blue goose egg on his temple. Poor kid!

I have had a headache for a little over a month now. I've been to the doctor's office twice and to the chiropractor a few times. Nothing is helping! I'm nursing Alex still so there is only so much I can do medicine wise. I've quit Diet Coke and haven't had any for weeks now. I thought that might help but it hasn't. Now I have a flu-ish killer headache as well as a cough, sore throat, and runny nose. Yuck! I also had an ultrasound yesterday on my thyroid but I'm pretty sure everything will turn out fine with that.

Mario just woke up this morning with a sore throat.....Not him, too!!! This sounds really complainy so I'm sorry! I'm sure we will feel better in no time.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh I'm sorry wish there was something I could do.