Wednesday, March 23, 2011

So...

...I've come to find that a perfect dinner is not dependant on what is being eaten, but the experiences you enjoy at the table. (I say this to make me feel better about making scrambled eggs and toast for dinner.) The boys have been so sweet today. Tyler surprised me with a glass of chocolate milk earlier. It was quite questionable as to what was actually in the glass, but he was so proud. I only pretended to drink it, thank goodness! Then at dinner they were so nice and kept wanting to kiss Alex. Usually dinner is hectic so this was a change. Mario was even able to stop by for a few minutes, which was nice. It is Expo week so the next few days I'll be a Lithia widow.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

those peaceful moments make all the others so worth it. I could sure use some of those sweet hugs and kisses.