Monday, March 14, 2011

Feels good to be remembered.

This afternoon the kids and I went to the Medford Library to pick up some books. I am teaching the cub scouts about different Tall Tales tomorrow and needed books. We used to go every single Wednesday for story time but now it interferes with Adam's school schedule. Plus I have a Nook now and check out library E-books online. When I go to get the kid's books it is usually at the Central Point Library. It's been ages since we went to the Medford Library! The sweet children's librarian, Leslie, recognized us immediately and came over to ask how we have been. She said she's missed us and that the boys were getting so big. It made me laugh because we get the same reaction from the employees at Target, Gap, Albertson's and Children's Place. Do I need to stay home more often? Hahaha

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are just unforgettable.