Thursday, May 1, 2008

Story Time!


Since I've quit my job and become a stay-at-home mom, Adam and I have begun a new tradition. We like to go every Wednesday to the Medford Library for story time. Anyone who knows me knows that I love to read, so I am so excited to have another reader in the family! We meet our friends at the library and they play games and read books. It is done really well and the kids have a blast. Then we go and pick out books for Adam to bring home. Every night he falls asleep in his bed reading one of his books. Hmm...I wonder where he got that idea! Like Mother like Son.

7 comments:

Kirsten said...

I LOVE your blog!!!! So cute!
Thanks for picking me up for the park today! So much more fun than hanging out at Les Schwab...blech! That place even smells too manly for me.

I think you should name the baby Jebidiah. Or Moses. Something good and biblical to go along with Adam, ya know?

Anonymous said...

so I think Adam is the cutest ham I have ever seen!! Love you Mom

Tana said...

I'm so glad you have a blog now. I know I see you at church but I never know what's happening in your world. Plus Adam is the cutest thing in the world and it's wonderful to see more of him!

Cameron, Shannon Voge said...

Linda!! Adam is such a doll! He is the perfect mix between you and Mario... oh I miss you guys! I love your blog too, it's so cute. I love that we can stay in touch this way.

p.s. only four more weeks until baby #2 is here... how bout you?

Cam and Chelle said...

Cute blog, cute fam!

Kim and Jon said...

I'm so glad you have joined the blogging world. you can see ours at http://thevinetimes.blogspot.com/

Sirrine said...

He is so cute!!! Have you decided on "Tyler" as his brother's name?