Friday, May 30, 2008

Lewis Park



Today some of our friends invited Adam and I to a new park that had a little water park/ sprinkler thing. Last summer Adam would not go near the water, but today he saw it and pulled off his clothes and ran in. We didn't know that there was a water park there so I didn't bring him a swimsuit. So he got to run around in a diaper (yes, he is potty trained but for some reason this morning he only wanted a diaper) and then when the diaper got too wet he ran around in his birthday suit. Luckily we were the only ones there, but I did take pictures of him running aound naked to show future girlfriends (what are moms for?). I haven't seen him have that much fun in a long time, so we are sure to go again!

1 comments:

Sirrine said...

Can't wait to use "naked" baby pictures on my kids! Adam is such a cutie!