Saturday, May 17, 2008

It's SOOOO HOT!!!!!




Here in Medford the last couple days have hit over 100 degrees! It is so hot (plus I'm pregnant...enough said!). So yesterday my friends Jolene and Janice invited me to the mall with them and their kids to play at the indoor play place. Janice's husband, Chris, is a news reporter for the local station here and came to do a story on the heat and how some people were opting to come to the air conditioned mall. It was so fun to watch Adam on the news playing! Adam thought it was just about the coolest thing to see himself on tv. We had to rewind about 10 times! So now Adam pretty much thinks he is a movie star.


Last night we decided to do something fun and go to coldstone creamery as a family. We used to go all the time, but realized that Adam has never gone. We had a great time and got out of the heat!

1 comments:

Tana said...

That is so cool. I missed it. Sounds like fun. I need some ice cream too, looks good!