Saturday, May 17, 2008

"My" Mother's Day Gift




Last Saturday night I walk out into the garage to find a car with a mother's day card to me on it. I was so suprised! I think Mario knew how much I loved my BMW that we sold a while back, so he bought me another one. It's a black 2001 740iL with leather, navigation, etc. One of the perks of having a husband in the car business is getting to drive nice cars. The only thing is...I think it was actually a gift to himself : ) We have had it a week now and I have only driven it once! Mario absolutely loves it and keeps refering to it as his car and then correcting himself. It's hilarious....silly boy and his car/new girlfriend!

2 comments:

Kirsten said...

hey! you finally got to drive it!

Anonymous said...

We like Adam's sunglasses in the background. He really has the BMW spitit,