Sunday, July 27, 2008

More Pictures of Tyler!

We are so enjoying the new addition to our family! Tyler is too cute and a great sleeper. I even get to sleep at night for a few hours at a time! Adam is a great big brother. So far there hasn't been any jealousy so cross your fingers for us. All Adam wants to do is hold his baby brother and give him kisses. We even went on our first outing today to Kaleidoscope Pizza. Tyler slept the whole time! Thanks to everyone for their love and well wishes! I'm pretty sure that between my mom and I Tyler is the most photographed baby ever, so here are some pictures...

Our first family photo



Adam being a wonderful big brother




Tyler is smaller than Adam's teddy bear!

5 comments:

The Keenan Family said...

oh he is so sweet! I can't wait to meet him.

Cameron, Shannon Voge said...

How do you look so cute after just giving birth!?!??!?! What's your secret? Tyler is such a cutie, Sydnee is only two months old, and I can't believe how small Tyler is compared to Sydnee... time goes by too fast, I almost miss Sydnee being that little!

Cameron, Shannon Voge said...

p.s. not only can we hook Hallie and Adam up, but Tyler and Sydnee could be a perfect match too!!! How perfect!? At least now we have two opportunities of becoming in-laws! :)

Tana said...

I love all the pictures. Makes me feel like I'm not a neglectful friend. I want to scrapbook that picture with the Teddy Bear.

Kirsten said...

happy birthday adam! we thought of you! love the photographs. i think i'm always too tired to take pictures when mine are born, and then later i wonder what happened to all the baby pictures. hmmm. instead of our oldest having all the pictures, i think in our fam it will be the middle ones!