Saturday, September 11, 2010

Life is Just Peachy

I know....I'm a nerd. But I just couldn't resist with the peachy title.

A couple weeks ago Janice and I took the kiddos and headed out to Sugar Plum Acres for peach picking. This place is absolutely gorgeous. It is just row after row of peach trees. They are so easy to pick and only 50 cents a pound.

Adam was all over it!


Janice and London picking, while Kylan slept in the car. You park just right next to the trees.


Me and my field hands.

A couple days later Janice and I canned almost 150 lbs of peaches. Yum! I also made some delicious peach dishes like peach glazed chicken and a peach meat loaf. Of course we had plenty of peach cobbler as well. Tyler is addicted to peaches. He would eat about 10 a day and I finally had to hide them. This is one of the things I love about living in Southern Oregon!

0 comments: