Tuesday, September 8, 2009

The Trip Goes South...

After the wedding we headed down to Salt Lake to visit Mario's family there and bring my sister Laura to BYU Dance Camp. It was a great trip! I love Mario's family and it was fun to meet all the new babies and spouses. The main big reason for going was that it was Mario's cousin Allen's last weekend at home before leaving on his mission to Guatemala.

Mario and Allen (aka Elder Briones)


Mario's Tia Consuelo and Tio Alfredo have a trampoline in their yard, which Adam and Tyler were all over!



I got to meet Mario's cousin Adrianna, who is so nice, and her adorable baby Isabella.



It was fun spending the weekend with Laura...I love my littlest sis!


There was so much family visiting to see Allen off...it was awesome!

1 comments:

Tana said...

So cute. I see you out on that Trampoline too. A few more kids and that won't be happening either!