Thursday, September 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom!

Today is my Mom's birthday! She is an amazing mother and friend. She really is the best mom in the world so don't even try to argue! Here's some things that make her, her!

My mom loves to do crazy things and laugh. She's always having fun with her family and friends. This is her and my sister having a competition to see who could keep their feet in ice water for the longest.



She loves to go on vacation, especially if it's with family! She's really excited to go to Holland in the spring with her sibblings and Dad.



My mom is the best Nana! Adam and Tyler adore her and the feeling is mutual. My mom is such a great mother, so it's nice to be able to ask her advice when raising my boys. She also loves my dad, her eternal sweetheart! They have a great marriage and are an example to Mario and I.



My mom loves anything to do with the water. Her favorite place on earth is being out on a boat in Lake Tapps. This is the Jet Boat ride along the Rogue River.

These are a few of my mom's favorite things....but she is one of MY favorite things! I don't know what I'd do without her! I love you so much mom....have a very Happy Birthday!!!!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Lindy Lou! I sure do love you and my bed!!!!!

Anonymous said...

your mom really is the coolest mom out there.

Jack Walsh said...

Linda, I agree. You do have the best mom in the world. Second place would have to be a tie between Adam and Tyler's mom and my mom.