Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Adrian and Laura!

July 31st I gained a brand new sister-in-law! Her name is Laura (not to be confused with my sister Laura) and her and Adrian are perfect for each other. They were married in the Twin Falls Temple and we were able to attend. It was beautiful and there sealer was Stephenie Meyers Grandpa, so that was neat.

Here's some pics!



My sister Jennie and I..


Mario's cousin Javier lives in Twin Falls, so we were able to visit him as well.



Tyler loves Uncle Adrian and Aunt Laura!



My mom looked so pretty....until my cousin Joshua pushed her into the pool at the hotel...IN HER DRESS! It was hilarious!


My boys!


Welcome to the family Laura!!!! Congrats you guys!

1 comments:

Kirsten said...

finally! way to go adrian! and happy birthday judy way to have such a great family!