Friday, May 22, 2009

Don't Mess With Adam....He's a Yellow Belt!



Adam has been taking Taekwondo and LOVES it! He has been working very hard lately trying to get his yellow belt. He has been practicing his kicks, punches, and forms. He has also needed to practice his Korean and being a good little boy. The best part is that we had to fill out a home progress report. This included things like: Does he show respect to adults? Does he share his toys? Does he keep his room clean? etc. LOVE IT! The bad part: I had to hand sew four patches on his uniform...I think I should get some belt for that, too!
For his test he had to get in front of everyone by himself and show his forms, kicks, and punches. He also had to answer a couple questions that he had been practicing. Half way through the test he had to go to the bathroom! So funny! I don't think they had ever had that happen before... Haha! Adam really did a great job and was so proud of himself.
After I asked his what treat he wanted to celebrate and he said an icee at Target (of course, he is my child after all). He called it his Taekwondo Icee. Next week is the ceremony where he will get his belt presented to him and we are very excited!
I have the test recorded but for some reason blogger is acting weird. Sorry!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hooray for Adam!!! I Can't wait to see his great skills.