Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Swimming Lessons for Tyler

Tyler got to start Tot-n-Me swimming classes last week! The good news is that Tyler LOVES it. The bad news is that I am so not ready to be seen in a swimsuit! The things we do for our children.
Adam has class right before Tyler, so he sits and watches us. Then I have to get both kids ready in the locker room. I haven't quite perfected that process yet! I come home wet and exhausted. I can't wait for summer, when it's warmer on the drive home.
He is learning how to be comfortable in the water and other basic concepts. He loves to splash and chase a toy around the water. It's so much fun!
He was a little concerned at times...
but got use to it really quickly!
This is the rest of his class. He is by far the youngest.
So relaxed!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are both darling~

The VanderHoevens said...

FUN! That is so cute!

lish and toby said...

yes you are both darling. I love the last picture of Tyler, just chilling on his mom.