Thursday, December 18, 2008

Ornament Exchange AKA Partay!

I decided this year to have a party for Christmas. Last week I invited a bunch of friends over for an ornament exchange. It was so much fun to have an evening with just the girls. We ate lots and everyone went home with a different ornament than they brought. It really helped me get into the holiday spirit. I also realized just how many wonderful friends I have! These women are AMAZING! I feel blessed to be surrounded by so many awesome people. The only hard part about the party was that I wanted to invite tons of people, but due to the size of my house I couldn't invite everyone. I think this may become a yearly tradition!
















4 comments:

Crissy said...

fun...but way to cut me out of the picture....lol!

Sirrine said...

Sounds like fun. Are you coming up for Christmas?


-Chris-

Josh and Kate said...

DId I have a broken neck? What the heck am I doing? Thanks for having the party. it was fun!

lish and toby said...

Thanks for hosting such a fun party!