Saturday, August 30, 2008

Kid Time!

1 tired mom + 1 high-energy tot = KID TIME!

We have found an awesome place called Kid Time close to our house. It has everything from a pretend doctors office to a climbing wall and everything else a kid could dream of. Perk for Me: An air conditioned place that gets Adams energy out while keeping my house clean, it's even better when I get to visit with my friends. Perk for Adam: Endless possibilities for play and other kids along with a sane happy mom. What a deal! So we got a three month membership, along with a few friends, and so far it seems well worth it.

Giant Checkers



Tyler likes to sit and watch...








A grocery store



Jungle Slide




Camping in the Great Indoors






Kinda Gross......LOL



Adam even makes me pretend Lemonade!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great place. I wish they would have had that kind of stuff when you were Adam's age.

Tana said...

I wanta go to this place. Be prepared to give me details! I love the pretend grocery store. I would shop there.

The VanderHoevens said...

Ben would have a blast there!

lish and toby said...

Wow! I knew they changed the name, but everything looks so different since I was there last. I'll have to check it out again!

Cameron, Shannon Voge said...

Thank goodness for indoor stuff like that! You know those are really to benefit the moms more than the kids most of the time!

Kirsten said...

WHERE is this place and why did I not know about it last winter when I was stuck in that apartment with three under three (not that I had a car, but still)????!!!!

Anja said...

Hey! We've been here before! Fun stuff! Check out my blog, eisenbrandt.blogspot.com