Monday, August 4, 2008

Breaking Dawn!

After long months of waiting "Breaking Dawn" the final installment of the Twilight series is finally out! I still can't figure out why the Twilight series is so addictive. I just love them! And obviously other people do, too! Last friday night my mom, dad, and I went to a Breaking Dawn release party at my friend Michelle's house. She had it decorated beautifully! I was so impressed with the work that she put in. There was a fountain of punch meant to look like blood. Lots of red apples, strawberries, and cherries along with a chocolate fountain. We played a trivia game and had a great time. I even won a shirt that said "Bite me" with an apple! It was so fun to be with all my other friends who love the imaginitive world where a human and a vampire can be in love. My dad was the only guy there (other than Tyler of course!), which was pretty fun! He said he felt awkward but everyone thought it was so cool that he had read them. Another perk of the party was getting to show off my brand new baby, which is always fun! We didn't make it to the midnight release, although I was up with Tyler at that time.... But in the morning my mom and I headed out to Costco and bought the books. It only took me a few days to read it, which is saying something because it is a long book...I just couldn't put it down. The sad part is that now the story is over!




2 comments:

Cameron, Shannon Voge said...

AHHH!! Who doesn't just LOVE Edward!? I didn't know you were a Twilight freak like me... I love the books too! I have the book but haven't had a chance to pick it up and read it yet... but I can only imagine the wonderful romance hidden in those pages. It's sad that Edward and Bella have to end, but all good things must come to an end right!? Can't wait for the movie to come out!! I'll be there at the midnight premier thinking of you!

Anja said...

At least now Crissy and I know another fan! I'm listening to Twilight on Audiobook right now, sooo good!