Thursday, February 10, 2011

Adam-isms

Adam is 5 now and thinks he is about 35. He has been saying the funniest things lately. Today he kept saying "speaking of". Like, "Speaking of homework, I need a pencil!" Or, "Speaking of pennies, can I have some?" He is also convinced that Katy Perry's song Firework was written by our 7 year old neighbor. Then randomly in the car he says, "Our next car should be a sports car, like a golf cart!"
Yesterday I was able to volunteer in Adam's classroom. His teacher asked them to put their picture on a chart saying what they want to be when they grow up. The whole class wanted to be singers, except for Adam who wants to be the US President. I was so proud! I figured I would plant the seed of conservatism and we had a nice talk about government. Then he told me that he only wants to be the president of our family so he can tell Mario and I what to do. The kid cracks me up.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Our Adam is such a brilliant stand alone guy!