Saturday, June 5, 2010

Baby Shower!



Today my amazing friends, Janice and Joy, threw me a baby shower. It was so much fun to visit with my friends and eat great food. I feel so blessed to have so many wonderful people in my life. I took a bunch of pictures but for some reason a lot wouldn't load onto the computer. I have hardly any of the guests. I am so thankful to everyone for coming and for the great gifts we got. Now I am ready for the baby!

Janice made Adam, Tyler, and the baby little coordinating ties! They are so cute!



I got some amazing diaper cakes. Super cute! Thanks Joy, Crissy, and Sarah!




Crissy won the door prize for bringing diapers.


Joy did a great game of memory. You match the pregnancy terms and then get a candy that goes with it. Example: Preemie=Runts, Dirty Diapers=Milk Duds, Hospital Bill=100 grand, Fathers=Sweethearts, etc...It was super cute!


Here are some of the adorable decorations! It was held in Janice's front yard and the weather was perfect.




Janice made the key lime cupcakes...so yummy!

Thanks ladies for a fantastic afternoon! I had a blast and feel so loved!

2 comments:

Kim and Jon said...

what a fun shower! love the diaper cake, very cute.

Anonymous said...

dang, I wish I had been there! Looks beautiful, what great friends. Hey I really want one of those cupcakes!