Sunday, May 9, 2010

My Momma!

I have hands down the #1 best mom in the whole universe. Don't even try to pretend she isn't... She is amazing in every way and my best friend. Here are a few reason's I love her so much:

#1 She is a great example to me of the type of woman I should become


#2 She has raised me in the gospel and taught me to love the Savior



#3 She is the most fun person to shop with and loves to spoil my boys like crazy


#4 She is proud of our Dutch heritage and teaches us about where we came from


#5 She LOVES her grandsons! (and they LOVE her!)


#6 Hanging out with Her and my sisters is just about the most fun thing in the world. We all share the same mind and heart it seems.


#7 She is a very hard worker and a great entrepeneur (plus she makes me all sorts of great vinyl!)

#8 My mom and dad have a great relationship and are an example to Mario and I

#9 SHE IS CRAZY!!!!! and I love it :)



So Mom, this Mother's Day I just want to let you know how much I love you. I think about you all the time and am eternally grateful for the wonderful woman that you are.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww Linda thanks that is so sweet. You are a great example to me. Love you so much.

Anonymous said...

AWWWWWw!

hehe, I'm jealous