Friday, May 21, 2010

Baby Update- 36 weeks!




I really hate pictures of me pregnant...but I was looking at ones of my mom preggo with me and thought it was pretty cool. So this is for you little one!
This is me at 36 weeks. I am so tired of being pregnant and have all the normal aches and pains (not to mention the ongoing Nausea) but am healthy and so is the baby. Dr. Binette says I am measuring small but he didn't seem too concerned. We are hoping for a healthy baby boy in the next few weeks!

3 comments:

Lauren said...

You look amazing pregnant. I hope I look like you. Another boy huh? Would love to see you guys. Keep in touch.

The Keenan Family said...

First off you are adorable! You do look small for being almost there! Second you need to learn to use the timer on your camera :). I miss you so much! I can't wait to see you and meet your little guy. Love you!

Anja said...

yeah! you posted a prego picture! I love it, your adorable Linda!