Thursday, June 11, 2009

Are All Red Heads this Awesome?

Yesterday was my brother, Adrian's, Birthday! He is pretty much amazing and I love him a ton. Adrian is one of the most selfless people I have ever known. He never complains and is ALWAYS fun to be around. He is a fantastic artist and is like a walking almanac. We have never fought and have always been the best of friends. I am so happy that he is getting married to an amazing girl next month!

He's pretty much an internationally known male model.....

He comes up with the most fun things to do....



He's an amazing uncle.....



and an even better brother!








We love you Adrian!!! Happy Birthday!

4 comments:

The VanderHoevens said...

"Can I get you a glass of water my sweet sister?"

"Why yes, my nice younger brother, I would love one. Thank you so much."

Anonymous said...

awww I love Adrian too. Can you tell by Valerie's comment that she was a wonderful babysitter when she was 12?

Tana said...

That is so sweet. And is that you? Adorable family.

Linda A. said...

I hope you didn't pay her too much mom....jk!

Yeah that's me in the last pick....hahaha