Friday, January 9, 2009

Nothing in the World is Better than Family!

I am soooo behind with my blog that I don't even know what to do....so here is a pictorial (is that a word?) guide to our December.

For some reason Mario hates getting his picture taken. This means I have very few and have to post it when i finally get one! This is Christmas.



About a week before Christmas Adam, Tyler, and I went to a neighborhood that has lots of lights. We were very suprised to actually see Santa there and even more suprised to find out that he had a Christmas Llama...who knew?!


Adam and Tyler got to meet (a very grumpy) Santa at the Mall. I didn't want to buy there uber expensive photos especially because I hadn't planned on seeing Santa so they weren't dressed cute. However, they let you take 2 pics with your own camera and I got a good shot on the first try. Yay!




I love my sisters!







Adam adores Aunt Jennie and Aunt Laura.



My boys have the best Nana and Papa in the world. There is no lack of love in that relationship!


I love this picture of my 3 boys! This is at the hotel in Nevada.



Yet another picture of Adam at the park (this time with Papa). This kid lives the good life!



Can you believe how big Tyler is getting?




For Christmas Santa left yummy oatmeal with apples baby food. This was his first taste of fruit since we started him out on veggies. He LOVED it, but he really has liked everything he has eaten.





Adam loves Uncle Adrian and Uncle Daniel, but for some reason always mixes up there names. I have NO idea why....crazy child!


Adrian does such a great job with Tyler! They are buddies.



So that is a whole lot of pictures and kinda gives an idea of our Christmas...now on to our Nevada trip!

0 comments: