Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Overheard

Adam to Tyler: "When I get to 5 you are in time-out! 1......2.....3....4.......4 1/2......4 3/4......"

(Adam is looking over my shoulder and just READ what I was writing! He is learning so fast. And apparently he knows fractions. Or maybe I am too lazy to actually give a time-out, so I count forever. Regardless, I need to stop writing embarrassing things about him, because he will find out.)

Once again, Adam to Tyler: "Don't go in the garage. I'm pretty sure I heard a bomb in there."

(My kids are obsessed with the garage lately. I'm not sure what the big pull is. And in case you were wondering, we don't actually have a bomb in our garage. That I know of.)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Never stop writing embarrassing stuff. Tormenting your kids is what makes life worth living. HAHA